From Virtual World Computing:
Cocoon protects your identity so your data trail leads nowhere. Now you can enjoy the Web knowing you are safe from prying eyes. Cocoon stops companies from tracking your movements and collecting your data online. The Cocoon Servers protect your computer whenever you go online. Viruses, spyware and malicious software can't touch you. Cocoon lives in the cloud, so you can access your history, bookmarks and security settings from any computer, anytime.
What's new in this version: Improved Anti-Virus protection.
Google Chrome dev Cocoon for Firefox GrabIt Ask Toolbar The World Browser
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Cocoon for Firefox. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Cocoon for Firefox completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Cocoon for Firefox is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Cocoon for Firefox quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.