From John Facey II:
Facebook Quick Share is an extension for Google Chrome. It will allow you to quickly share any site to your Facebook wall. This extension comes in handy for sites that do not have Facebook integration. You can also like a page using this plugin.
Toolbar Umarfarooqbelting Facebook Quick Share Force.com Utility Belt E-Quill KeepRAS
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Facebook Quick Share. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Facebook Quick Share completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Facebook Quick Share is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Facebook Quick Share quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.