The Maverick SSHD is an enterprise level multi-threaded Java SSH server. The product is compatible with Java 1.4 or later and uses the Java NIO framework for maximum server performance. SSH2 only is supported due to vulnerabilities in the earlier SSH1 protocol. Features Include:- Cross platform, 100% Java based component- Supports JDK 1.4.2_05 and above - SSH2 support only, for maximum security- Supports SSH2 protocol only for maximum security- SFTP & SCP file transfer protocols supported - Scalable implementation based upon the Java NIO framework- Reduce overheads by controlling your server's threading requirements- Local and remote port forwarding fully supported- Password authentication- Public-key authentication- Blowfish/3DES encryption ciphers- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers (Requires additional configuration)- SHA1/MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACs)- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support- ZLIB Compression- NativeAuthenticationProvider interface allows customization of the login process- Abstract SessionChannel class allows customization of the shell and command execution- NativeFileSystemProvider interface to customize file access - Built in VirtualFileSystem provides platform independent NativeFileSystemProvider implementation - VirtualFileSystem allows mounts to be defined by mapping virtual directories to physical folders
Genetica Maverick SSHD XMLFox Professional Edition PDF N MORE for .NET GBMailer
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Maverick SSHD. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Maverick SSHD completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Maverick SSHD is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Maverick SSHD quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.