The Microsoft Presence Sample for Web Applications includes samples of putting a presence icon on Web pages using two different techniques. The first is to use an ActiveX control that is installed as a part of 2007 Microsoft Office System or any of its programs. This control (Name.Ctrl) is the mechanism that SharePoint uses to put presence icons next to names on SharePoint pages.
Windows Server AppFabric 6.1 (6 Presence in Web Applications - WAPT Web Deployment Tool (x86) BitNami EnanoCMS Stack
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Presence in Web Applications - Microsoft Office Communicator. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Presence in Web Applications - Microsoft Office Communicator completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Presence in Web Applications - Microsoft Office Communicator is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Presence in Web Applications - Microsoft Office Communicator quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.