From Telstar Communications:
AES (256bit) is a simple, easy to use, lightweight utility that allows you to encrypt text using Advanced Encryption Standard. AES is one of the most secure encryption technologies and has been cleared by the U.S. Government for secret and top-secret data encryption.
Family Keylogger Pro AES (256-bit) MSN Virus Remover AntiVirus Defender AutorunExterminator
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find AES (256-bit). Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall AES (256-bit) completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the AES (256-bit) is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall AES (256-bit) quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.