From Visicom Media:
The Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor ensures you navigate the Web safely by protecting you from "phishing sites" (copycats of legitimate sites that steal your personal info) or "malware sites" designed to harm your computer. The Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor is continuously checking sites that you visit against a list of reported phishing and malware sites. The list is provided by Panda Security - one of the world's leading IT security provider - and is updated every 5-20 minutes.
Spycam Lizard Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor ISpy USBBlocker VPNetMon_W7_2012 Passcape Windows Password Recov
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Anti-Phishing Domain Advisor quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.