From TechMission SafeFamilies:
TechMission provides free Internet filtering software and parental controls to help protect children online. TechMission's Safe Families software builds on technology by We-Blocker.com, which is widely used free Internet filtering software with hundreds of thousands of downloads. TechMission's Safe Families software allows parents to override blocked sites, add their own sites to block, specify exact keywords and language to block, and maintain a detailed log of all Internet activity and violations.
Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
IE7 Runonce Remover Safe Families We-Blocker Parent Office Password Unlocker ClamWin Portable F-Secure Anti-Virus
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Safe Families We-Blocker Parental Control. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Safe Families We-Blocker Parental Control completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Safe Families We-Blocker Parental Control is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Safe Families We-Blocker Parental Control quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.